NOTEBOOK - LOVE by ROBERT INDIANA
Did you ever wonder why the artist Robert Indiana slanted the "O" in his famous LOVE-sculpture? He did it to make the artwork look more dynamic - so clever it totally works!
We've turned to Pop-art for inspiration for this line of notebooks that, hopefully, will make your heart sing as loud as ours.
Our books and diaries are handmade in England by classically trained bookbinders, covered in faux lizard, have gold-edged paper and a grosgrain ribbon pagemarker. Our paper is FSC certified.
- Available in Medium (A5) (14.5cm x 21.5cm)
- 72 cream pages, gold gilded and unlined
- Each book has a grosgrain ribbon page marker
- Covered in lizard-embossed card
- Add Gift Wrapping to your order here
- Can be wiped with a damp cloth, however please keep in mind that this is a paper product
- Let us know if you'd like us to make this in any other colour
This book pairs perfectly with our Notebook 'L'Amour Toujours'.